Guessing scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdocdocdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think it would be safe to use the score conversion charts for AAMC tests 3-10 to approx. your score? I'm sure it all depends on the test form, but are they all about the same? I took my test on Apr. 12 and I think I can guess how many questions I got wrong on each section. It was a killer exam and I don't know how I'm going to wait for another 20 something days.

Members don't see this ad.

And what would be the point?

Do you think it would be safe to use the score conversion charts for AAMC tests 3-10 to approx. your score? I'm sure it all depends on the test form, but are they all about the same? I took my test on Apr. 12 and I think I can guess how many questions I got wrong on each section. It was a killer exam and I don't know how I'm going to wait for another 20 something days.

Best I can figure, based on the last 11 months of my life, this whole process is a waiting game..

waiting to sign up for the test, waiting to take the test, waiting on results, waiting on AMCAS, waiting on verification, waiting on interviews and secondaries, waiting on acceptances, waiting on med school to start... and then the whole thing starts over again (waiting on USMLE Step I, II..etc).. I'm trying to learn early to be patient. Otherwise, the next 7-8 years are going to be a very painful process.