Guidance for becoming Resident Orthodontist in USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mamouna

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
Hope you have a great day.
I used to be an Orthodontic lecturer and practioner in a well regognized University (University of Khartoum ) in my country. I got my master degree in 2008 and moved here to the USA. I was trainind postgraduate in the clinical aspect. All my study was in English. I need to get back to the track as I don't know from wher to begin.I send emails and contact the Universities through phone calls but no respose. I appreaciate it very much if you helped me with advices and links. I live now in Kentucky.
Thank you ver much

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
Hope you have a great day.
I used to be an Orthodontic lecturer and practioner in a well regognized University (University of Khartoum ) in my country. I got my master degree in 2008 and moved here to the USA. I was trainind postgraduate in the clinical aspect. All my study was in English. I need to get back to the track as I don't know from wher to begin.I send emails and contact the Universities through phone calls but no respose. I appreaciate it very much if you helped me with advices and links. I live now in Kentucky.
Thank you ver much
There is no need to annoy people, all the info is online. Go to the ADA website