Apr 24, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hello everybody, I am a MS2, non US IMG, currently studying for step 1. I plan on taking the exam on January. My plan is BnB with FA and Uworld, and also sketchy. As of right now, I am currently on the endocrinology section.
Should I aim to buy Uworld once I do my first pass of the First Aid? (Planning to buy a 1 year subscription, or maybe 6 months)
How many passes of FA is good?
Also, I recently got my score 1 month ago of an AMBOSS self assessment, which was 179 (dont know if it is good or bad cause by that time I hadn't even started cardiology and there were a lot of topics I hadn't even seen in class). I got a publication in an indexed journal (not pubmed but its at least an indexed journal).
Any suggestion or insight is deeply appreciated, cause I dont know if I am doing good or bad or if its the correct approach :(.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.