Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpham2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I passed Texas MJPE and have the used Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and drug law Seventh Edition 2010 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore. Book is in slightly used condition. No highlight, writing or mark on pages. Retail price is 139$. Sale price is 75$ including shipping by USPS Media Mail. If you're interested please PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in purchasing this book from you. Is it still available?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I passed Texas MJPE and have the used Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and drug law Seventh Edition 2010 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore. Book is in slightly used condition. No highlight, writing or mark on pages. Retail price is 139$. Sale price is 75$ including shipping by USPS Media Mail. If you're interested please PM me. Thanks.

do u still have it let me know

I passed Texas MJPE and have the used Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and drug law Seventh Edition 2010 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore. Book is in slightly used condition. No highlight, writing or mark on pages. Retail price is 139$. Sale price is 75$ including shipping by USPS Media Mail. If you're interested please reply to post

Hello, does anyone still have the Gary Cacciatore study guide for TX law. If you do, pls contact me. THANK YOU!!

Is anyone willing to sale the book - Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and drug law Seventh Edition 2010 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks.