Gulfcoast Hosp, Ft. Myers, FL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeahright

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Any NOVA students, residents, or Florida natives know anything about Gulfcoast Hospital in Ft. Myers. Looking for website address, general info on the area, lifestyle, cost of living, etc. Our dean has just made it a core rotation site for us this year.

------------------

Members don't see this ad.

Yes super buddy, I have been there. I was flying over the hospital in my freedom Jet and noticed it was surrounded by elderly beach bunnies and elderly beach bums. They seemed to be protesting the recent onslaught of UHS students being sent to this mecca of old people. I of course had to disperse the crowd. I chose to use my super breath and they rapidly fell. they all broke hips and were no longer a problem.
I just love helping people.

FRRRRReeeeeDDDDDDOOOOOom

You might understand now my breath is kicking... any one have a tic-tac to spare? Its been long since I could have time to brush... :-(

FReeDDDDDDOMM!!
)-: S T E N C H :-(

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, now i feel better super buddy ! Thanks for caring. Back to Florida.

Did you know that many old people enjoy scubadiving UHS students! Yes, they enjoy students that are about 35 years old and do yoga.

more interesting facts from FRREEEDOM

Just wanted to mention--SuperBuddies, while passing by this great place, don't forget to stop by the side-store Joe's to get some good ol' american snickers! Then, I suggest you go to the night club, where we can do the FREEdoM Dance!!!

More good news from...
Captain FREEDOM!!

why is capt. freedom such a tool? surely, he is some kind of gene pool contaminant --like a gap-toothed redhead or something!

Who are you calling the gap toothed redhead!? Don't speak--there's a rod that's ready to go up your @$$ (As always, of 120% freedom quality).

"I'm a Freedom Man, in my freedom galaxy, Its fantastic, oh yeah! It's real bombastic..." (Party music CD from CF).