Gundersen Lutheran OMFS

Started by adamlc18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adamlc18

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this program. Thanks,
 
adamlc18 said:
I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this program. Thanks,

I externed there earlier this year. I have applied and it is near the top of my list. Staff is great. Very country-club program. It is a bread and butter program, lacking in large amts of trauma. There is no oto, or neuro residency there so all head trauma that does come in is the omfs team's.

They do an insane number of IV sed/GA 3rds cases each year for such a small program.
 
drhobie7 said:
Does 'country club' program = low numbers of trauma, or is there more to it?

In my mind, country club includes pay, benefits, hours, stress level, and attitudes of attendings.