Gunner style.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GasDreams

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I just pulled my first gunner pre-med move.

I get to my CC im doing summer 1 courses at around 12:45 to register for chem2 for the second summer semester and there is a line of- no b/s- 500+ people that have been there since 8 am. I forgot how packed it gets during registration. So I start panicking because at this point I realize chances of Chem 2 not being full by the time I get to register are miniscule.

So I remember there is a Bank right next to campus. I go pull out a quick $20, come back and try to Bribe the first guy in line. He politely declines to which I reply," if you won't, the next person will ", he's still reluctant. Sure enough the guy behind him had no qualms about it!

I got registered for Chem 2 :)

ph7

Reaction score

I get to my CC im doing summer 1 courses at around 12:45 to register for chem2 for the second summer semester and there is a line of- no b/s- 500+ people that have been there since 8 am. I forgot how packed it gets during registration. So I start panicking because at this point I realize chances of Chem 2 not being full by the time I get to register are miniscule.

So I remember there is a Bank right next to campus. I go pull out a quick $20, come back and try to Bribe the first guy in line. He politely declines to which I reply," if you won't, the next person will ", he's still reluctant. Sure enough the guy behind him had no qualms about it!

haha when I was reading that you went to the bank I imagined you coming up to the line and throwing bills everyhwere as a distraction...now that would be something!!:idea:

Starry

Wish on a different star
Reaction score
In-person registration still exists? :eek:

Anicetus

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GasDreams

Reaction score
In-person registration still exists? :eek:

What's crazy is the entire science department was on one computer lab registering multiple people at once and they were telling everybody afterwards to write the dean and petition to move it to online....

Downside to living in Mississippi is living in Mississippi.

Upside is when I graduate residency, moving home will be moving to a rural community. Ill get paid more to live where I want...like a sore pecker, u can't beat it!

NontradCA

American Hero
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lol, can you post here more often?

WhovianDO

Allons-y
Reaction score
What's crazy is the entire science department was on one computer lab registering multiple people at once and they were telling everybody afterwards to write the dean and petition to move it to online....

Downside to living in Mississippi is living in Mississippi.

Upside is when I graduate residency, moving home will be moving to a rural community. Ill get paid more to live where I want...like a sore pecker, u can't beat it!

#1: what MS school is still doing in-person registration?

#2: you're right about practicing in MS! I'm a MRPSP recipient.

#3: every community in MS is a @&$% rural community! Lol.

#4: you most certainly can still beat it.

GasDreams

Reaction score
#1: what MS school is still doing in-person registration?

#2: you're right about practicing in MS! I'm a MRPSP recipient.

#3: every community in MS is a @&$% rural community! Lol.

#4: you most certainly can still beat it.

What's mrpsp?

Members don't see this ad :)

GasDreams

Reaction score
Boy that's a really sweet deal seeing as primary care is what I want to do. I think I'm ineligible though :( way past my sophomore year and I've grown up in a suburb of Memphis, not rural exactly

WhovianDO

Allons-y
Reaction score
Boy that's a really sweet deal seeing as primary care is what I want to do. I think I'm ineligible though :( way past my sophomore year and I've grown up in a suburb of Memphis, not rural exactly

You aren't in eligible for those reasons. Contact the program director.

Eremba

MS3
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My college is all in person registration on paper that you had to hand in in person....sooooo annoying.

Ost3oclast

It's Teh Internetz Dood!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Nice job! Lol epic.