Gunner Training Clinical Clerkship program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

opthalmoplegia

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So GT is coming out with a new clincal clerkship program to prepare you for shelves. Anybody try this yet? I didn't see a signup link on the website....
 
So GT is coming out with a new clincal clerkship program to prepare you for shelves. Anybody try this yet? I didn't see a signup link on the website....

I had access to it a few weeks ago. It looks really awful and it's nowhere near finished.

I don't know how successful they're going to be with this considering that third year is far more difficult to present in an outline format.

As far as I can tell their back end is still basically broken and they are refusing to drop the coin on hiring a decent programmer and hosting service so the outlook is fairly dismal.