Guys Read!

Started by sambailey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sambailey

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok since I was crazy about knowing my PCAT scores for october this is what i found.....In 2006 the earliest that someone got their PCAT scores was around November 27-28...However in 2005 the results reached us as early as November 22.....
The dates were similar for the PCAT
2005: October 22
2006: October 21...
After that being told.....do you guys our scores will follow the 2005 year pattern or more likely the 2006..
Thanks

p.s. the wait is killing me..lol
 
I know how you feel. I find myself checking the mail every once in a while. It really depends on where you live, but I think I'll get my score on Nov. 23rd (just from past experience). I hope it doesn't take longer than that because I can't wait anymore.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok since I was crazy about knowing my PCAT scores for october this is what i found.....In 2006 the earliest that someone got their PCAT scores was around November 27-28...However in 2005 the results reached us as early as November 22.....
The dates were similar for the PCAT
2005: October 22
2006: October 21...
After that being told.....do you guys our scores will follow the 2005 year pattern or more likely the 2006..
Thanks

p.s. the wait is killing me..lol

:laugh::laugh: damn look at this fatcat and his theories lol. damn and i thought i was impatient haha
 
Where did you get that information from? The PCAT website? thats pretty cool though! Do you happen to know when thanksgiving was on those years b/c I think that does play a part, if they send them out on the Wed before thanksgiving then we are not likely to get them till Saturday or Monday depending on where they are graded and where the test taker is.
 
yeah i actually searched this entire website and had to call harcourt to collect my data....i dread each day that our scores will not be here until late November....Hopefully they should send them out around early next week and we should get them sometime next week...also come on....its been a WHOLE month since we took our PCAT.....WHy does it take so long....roll eyes......
 
Ya, why is the PCAT so behind in the times... as a hand written test, it is one of the few out there. My friend took the GRE around the same time and got his score back immediately because the GRE is on computer. That would be nice.
 
Yea I mentioned that in another thread that the PCAT is way behind technology wise! One of my friends took the GRE and on the monday after was bragging about his score 🙁 no fair! Is it possible to call Harcourt and asked if they have been mailed out or when their projected mail out day would be? Too bad there is no option to pay extra to have your pcat graded early, Harcourt would rake in the $$$$ if they did that
 
Yea I mentioned that in another thread that the PCAT is way behind technology wise! One of my friends took the GRE and on the monday after was bragging about his score 🙁 no fair! Is it possible to call Harcourt and asked if they have been mailed out or when their projected mail out day would be? Too bad there is no option to pay extra to have your pcat graded early, Harcourt would rake in the $$$$ if they did that


are we on the 5th week next week? i hope i make over 85 🙁 but i did manage to get a few interviews before i get my oct pcat using my august pcat so hopefully thats a good sign.
 
I think we will get it either next week or the very beginning of the week after! At least the wait is almost over! Good luck with you interviews!