-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Gvsu
Started by pmiles610
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've heard nothing from them yet except through a letter saying they received my application
I've heard nothing from them yet except through a letter saying they received my application
Same here. They trolled me. I got three letters from them in one day just to say that they received my application and what my residence status is lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same here. I am hoping to hear something by Christmas.
Same here..I got three letters in one day as well just stating my app has be processed. Not really sure when they start letting ppl know.
Same here. They trolled me. I got three letters from them in one day just to say that they received my application and what my residence status is lol
same...... December is likely the month to hear back. Are all of you from MI?
I have been in Michigan all my life and don't live too far from GVSU.
I live in Michigan and graduated from U of M last year. Grand valley is a school that conducts interviews. Several other schools in Michigan do not so we should be hearing something shortly.
I just received an email from GVSU saying that due to PTCAS still processing applications we will be informed by mid to late December. I am sure you all received it too since there were 440+ emails in the cc:
Good Luck everyone.
Good Luck everyone.
Finally heard back from GVSU. Denied. =\
How disappointing. Anyone hear back from other michigan programs?
U of M Flint said I'm competitive and will hear back no later than the end of February. WSU said by February. OU said by end of January.