1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

GW Acceptance Question

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by greenfieldPSY, Apr 14, 2007.

1. greenfieldPSY

Other Health Professions Student
    I was hoping someone may also be going to GW and could answer a question - did you receive anything in the mail regarding your offer/acceptance of said offer? So far for me it's all been done through email, and I think I just really want a concrete piece of evidence that I am in fact going to be there this fall.

I also have a specific question about employment and tuition remission at GW, so if on the off chance you're a current student or an incoming student who's familiar, please get in touch!

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Psychbound

Non-Student
    I also have done everything via email with GW. The only thing I got in the mail was the financial aid package.
    If you find anything out about employment, please let me know, I'm interested as well!
    Also, do you know where you'll be living, or have any suggestions? I'm going to be relocating from NYC and I'm not sure what the best options are.

Thanks, and good luck! :)