-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GW DPT c/o 2021
Started by penguins_
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have!Has anyone committed to GW??
Me too! Do you know if there's a FB page we can get added to???I have!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I know of!Me too! Do you know if there's a FB page we can get added to???
I have!
ahhh yay! 🙂I have!
I've committed too! Still freaking out about $$$. Also still waiting to hear from Duke.
I think they make one for us, but not until April? I'm not sure! I'm down for a GroupMe or something if you guys are for the time being!I am as well!! Do you think that they're gonna make a facebook page for us? Or we can start like a groupme or something!
I hope you hear some good news from Duke, but congrats on committing!I've committed too! Still freaking out about $$$. Also still waiting to hear from Duke.
I have also committed!
congrats!I have also committed!
Hi! I have my deposit down at GWU but I'm also waiting to hear from Duke. Have you heard anything since your last post?I've committed too! Still freaking out about $$$. Also still waiting to hear from Duke.
Hi! I have my deposit down at GWU but I'm also waiting to hear from Duke. Have you heard anything since your last post?
Still nothing. Regardless of my Duke admissions decision, I think I'll attend GWU. I'm from NC but have lived in DC since 2013 and I love GWU's program and my apartment. So I think I'll be happy to stay here. 🙂
I wonder what the faculty and staff in the admissions department are doing RIGHT NOW...
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder what the faculty and staff in the admissions department are doing RIGHT NOW...
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Probably teaching their classes. Admissions committees have to work around all the faculty members' schedules unfortunately and many of them are practicing PTs too.
I know I know. I'm just being an ass. [emoji14]Probably teaching their classes. Admissions committees have to work around all the faculty members' schedules unfortunately and many of them are practicing PTs too.
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
I was also wait listed.. 🙁 @DPTnm11, hope you hear better news than us! Rooting for you!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Do we know more people who interviewed in Feb? Was that the likely outcome from the "late" interview? Regardless, I'm going to decline my spot on the waitlist@purrple49 waitlisted as well. Just glad it’s not a rejection. Keep your guys heads up! Hopefully the waitlist moves along fairly quickly
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Hey guys! I've heard back from all my schools now and decided to stick with GWU/will definitely be attending!