GW interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

booswim542

Walkin' on Sunshine
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Can those of you who interviewed/go to GW help me out?

I am trying to book flights for an interview, and I was wondering if anyone knew how long the interview day went with tours, etc.

I am traveling from across the country, and I am really hoping to only miss 2 days of class. My interview is at 9:45 am and I know they take you around campus after it's over. Would a flight out of DC at 6 pm cut my day short? Or would I still be able to make it to the entire thing. That's the latest one I can find back home that day.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I remember being done some time between 1 and 2 PM. A 6 PM flight should be fine. Call or e-mail the admissions office to be sure. Good luck!

No problem on the 6:00 flight, as long as it is out of National. If you are trying to get to Baltimore of Dulles, you run the possibility of traffic, which can run hours.

eralza said:
No problem on the 6:00 flight, as long as it is out of National. If you are trying to get to Baltimore of Dulles, you run the possibility of traffic, which can run hours.
Exactly.

Mind you this was years ago, but mine ended about 2-3p, I jumped on the metro to National and ended up jumping on a 4:30p flight instead of my normal one scheduled for 6p.