GW jan interview acceptances/rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gdubb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I was just wondering for those that interviewed early January--have you heard anything yet? I know they said around 8 weeks, but i'm always impatient. Somebody let me in! :mad:

I really liked GW though, if only they would let me in/give me a full ride. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing yet. I interviewed the first two weeks of January. But I remember hearing from someone at the school that we wouldn't hear until around mid-March. I wish it was sooner though.

Nothing yet. I interviewed the second week of Jan and expect to hear something within the next 2-3 weeks. However, in an earlier thread people were hearing back within 5 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Thanks everybody! Yeah, I interviewed 2nd week of jan and am expecting to hear around the middle of march, but I did see that other thread. Their news came as early as 5/6 weeks so I guess it was just wishful thinking. Here's hoping we all hear good news soon! :luck: