Gw

Started by U4iA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

U4iA

εὐφορία
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been waiting to hear from GW so I called them. They told me that I have been mailed something and would not elaborate on the phone. It's gotta be bad news right? The schools I have called where I have gotten interviews would tell me on the phone. thanks.
 
Don't worry, it is GW's policy not to disclose your status over the phone. They stressed this point at our orientation and said that they would under no circumstances let you know your status over the phone (acceptance, waitlist, rejection). So it's totally NOT an indication that it's bad news, it is really their umbrella policy for all students!