GWU DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mpm805

Hi! I have been invited to the GWU interview and I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to expect during the day?
Has anyone been accepted for the 2017 start date already? How soon after the interview did you find out?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your interview! I interviewed on November 11 and found out within a month whether I was accepted or not (around 12/9 I believe). The day consists of meeting with the other prospective students, being introduced to the faculty and staff, and receiving some information about the program. Then, half of you break off into group interviews while the other half hangs out in the room and asks current students questions about the program. Then everybody swaps. After that, you just have a quick one-on-one meeting (less of an interview, more of a review of your application and an opportunity to ask the faculty some questions) with a faculty member. Then you're done! It was pretty laid back and welcoming. I loved it enough to pick it!

Hope it all goes well, and maybe I'll see you at GW in August! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Congrats on your interview! I interviewed on November 11 and found out within a month whether I was accepted or not (around 12/9 I believe). The day consists of meeting with the other prospective students, being introduced to the faculty and staff, and receiving some information about the program. Then, half of you break off into group interviews while the other half hangs out in the room and asks current students questions about the program. Then everybody swaps. After that, you just have a quick one-on-one meeting (less of an interview, more of a review of your application and an opportunity to ask the faculty some questions) with a faculty member. Then you're done! It was pretty laid back and welcoming. I loved it enough to pick it!

Hope it all goes well, and maybe I'll see you at GW in August! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Hello, I wanted to ask if you or someone you know of received a merit award for attending GW? I guess I've been trying to look into how much GW typically offers.

I was offered 10k for the first year only, merit based. I didn't apply for any scholarships they just offered it based on my application.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile