GWU Interview.

Started by DPT1820
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT1820

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone going to the interview this weekend or gone to one already? If you are going or gone to one already what are you or did you wear?
 
I just got accepted, but I'm still going. They said to wear comfortable shoes, so I'm guessing if you wear a dress shirt, pants, and nice walking shoes, you will be okay. Be forewarned though that we are supposed to get major snow here in the DC area on Friday/Saturday, so that may impact what you wear (if they don't cancel the event).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an e-mail that the session is canceled. Hope to see you guys in the future!

And to answer the first part of your question, huskies10, I got the response yesterday.