GWU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was informed today I have been put on the waitlist, anyone else in that same position? (Or planning to decline...please?? :) )

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the email today...on the GWU waitlist as well. For those on the waitlist, did you interview either in person or by phone w/ GWU?

I was waitlisted today as well. I interviewed back in December.

Got the email today...on the GWU waitlist as well. For those on the waitlist, did you interview either in person or by phone w/ GWU?

I interviewed in person on February 4th.

My daughter interviewed in person in January and was also waitlisted yesterday. In my opinion the interview doesn't matter all that much. I think your GPA's and GRE's are what matter most, especially your pre-req GPA.

Wait listed as well. It's unnerving considering this was the only school to interview me. I was rejected from 4 before hearing I was wait listed for GW. I am waiting to hear from one more.

Is there anyone who had an interview and did not get waitlisted? I almost feel that everyone who interviewed and did not get accepted is on the waitlist. That might be just to make it easier for the universtiy. Bunch everyone together and not have to actually make a ranked waitlist, or send out rejections.

Is there anyone that wasn't asked to interview and was still waitlisted? Reason I ask is I never got an email to interview for GWU, but got the email like everyone else that I was put on their waitlist. I was sure after hearing they conducted interviews that I would get a rejection letter so I was surprised to even get that email. Anyone know how many people they take on their waitlist?

I am interviewing with GWU on 2/8. So, i guess they are still working on the applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just interviewed at GWU on the 8th as well! How do you think it went? Have any notifications been sent your way since the interview?

I interviewed way back in December and have not been accepted or waitlisted. Has anyone else just not heard anything?

I haven't heard anything yet and I was interview on 2/8. This whole waiting thing is driving me crazy!

Has anyone actually heard anything back yet this admissions cycle? I just noticed everyone that said they heard back was from LAST cycle. I also interviewed on 2/8 and haven't heard anything yet.

There is another thread related to this that's rather recent. For those who interviewed 2/8 it may still be a little to early to have gotten back an acceptance yet. I interviewed back in January and received an acceptance one week later. From readin others it seems if your not accepted right away than your probably wait listed and they send those notifications out beginning of march.

I interviewed on 2/2 and just got an acceptance today!

I've been trying to find a Facebook group for GW's DPT class of 2016, but it appears to be non-existent.

I want to start finding some people who are definitely going this fall. That way we can start getting in contact with one another and begin to figure out housing/all that is DC before August rolls around.

If you know you're going or probably going, then you can either reply to this (or other threads I'm about to spam) or PM me or maybe make the Facebook group yourself? I tried the last option but it told me to invite people to the group...which I am currently unable to do.

Let's get to know each other!

Reactions: 1 user
Can any body give me any insight on the GWU MHA program? how do you like it? Plenty of opportunities and career options? Any tips for the interview? I have mine on Friday :)