-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GWU Interview
Started by USCdeacon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was waitlisted today :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted today as well. I interviewed back in December.
Got the email today...on the GWU waitlist as well. For those on the waitlist, did you interview either in person or by phone w/ GWU?
I interviewed in person on February 4th.
Is there anyone who had an interview and did not get waitlisted? I almost feel that everyone who interviewed and did not get accepted is on the waitlist. That might be just to make it easier for the universtiy. Bunch everyone together and not have to actually make a ranked waitlist, or send out rejections.
Is there anyone that wasn't asked to interview and was still waitlisted? Reason I ask is I never got an email to interview for GWU, but got the email like everyone else that I was put on their waitlist. I was sure after hearing they conducted interviews that I would get a rejection letter so I was surprised to even get that email. Anyone know how many people they take on their waitlist?
I just interviewed at GWU on the 8th as well! How do you think it went? Have any notifications been sent your way since the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone actually heard anything back yet this admissions cycle? I just noticed everyone that said they heard back was from LAST cycle. I also interviewed on 2/8 and haven't heard anything yet.
There is another thread related to this that's rather recent. For those who interviewed 2/8 it may still be a little to early to have gotten back an acceptance yet. I interviewed back in January and received an acceptance one week later. From readin others it seems if your not accepted right away than your probably wait listed and they send those notifications out beginning of march.
I interviewed on 2/2 and just got an acceptance today!
Email or snail mail?
Email
I've been trying to find a Facebook group for GW's DPT class of 2016, but it appears to be non-existent.
I want to start finding some people who are definitely going this fall. That way we can start getting in contact with one another and begin to figure out housing/all that is DC before August rolls around.
If you know you're going or probably going, then you can either reply to this (or other threads I'm about to spam) or PM me or maybe make the Facebook group yourself? I tried the last option but it told me to invite people to the group...which I am currently unable to do.
Let's get to know each other!
I want to start finding some people who are definitely going this fall. That way we can start getting in contact with one another and begin to figure out housing/all that is DC before August rolls around.
If you know you're going or probably going, then you can either reply to this (or other threads I'm about to spam) or PM me or maybe make the Facebook group yourself? I tried the last option but it told me to invite people to the group...which I am currently unable to do.
Let's get to know each other!