Program-Specific Info / Q's GWU OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lilchipmunk19

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I was wondering about people who applied/got interviews for GWU this cycle. I applied in late august and haven't heard back :/ I got the email on October 18th about the 4-6 week waiting with my application under review but now im super nervous bc I see people got interviews already. Is there anyone who hasn't heard back yet?
 
I did have an interview, but they said that you wouldn't hear anything back from them until late December at the absolute earliest, so I wouldn't worry! When I got the email it scheduled the interview for a week later so they don't send it out far in advance.
Good luck !!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Super weird I had an interview 5 weeks ago and they said I’d hear in 2 weeks! Didn’t hear anything. Anyone heard anything recently?