Program-Specific Info / Q's Howard OTD fall '26 acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blessedotd

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I was recently got accepted to the OTD program at Howard University for Fall '26. I wanted to ask for any advice!!! I would be an out-of-state student. What are good living areas? Please respond to this thread if you are currently interviewing or have also received your acceptance letter.

If a Facebook/GroupMe group has been created, I would love to join. Also, if anyone is looking for a roommate/roommates, please let me know because I'm looking for housing.

I look forward to meeting you guys very soon!!!
 
Hey, I have submitted my app from October. I still have not heard anything. What was your timeline with them? When did you apply? When did you interview? I did not attend an info session as of yet. Did you attend, if so do you feel it gave you an advantage?
 
Hey, I have submitted my app from October. I still have not heard anything. What was your timeline with them? When did you apply? When did you interview? I did not attend an info session as of yet. Did you attend, if so do you feel it gave you an advantage?
Heyyy. I submitted mt application in OTCAS in September 2025. I received an interview invitation in October 2025, the last week of October. I had my interview the second week of November and received a decision email the first week of December 2025. I did attend an info session. I do believe it gave me an advantage because I tried to ask as many unique questions as possible and I believe that really made me stand out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heyyy. I submitted mt application in OTCAS in September 2025. I received an interview invitation in October 2025, the last week of October. I had my interview the second week of November and received a decision email the first week of December 2025. I did attend an info session. I do believe it gave me an advantage because I tried to ask as many unique questions as possible and I believe that really made me stand out.
I guess I have to wait for next month to speak with them. Ugh!