GWU: Prospective or Confirmed Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Canibuyaname

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently a 2nd year student at GWU. If any prospective or newly accepted students to GWU's class of 2024 have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. I'll do my best to answer questions to aid you in your decision or in helping with a smooth transition to your first semester at GWU.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm currently a 2nd year student at GWU. If any prospective or newly accepted students to GWU's class of 2024 have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. I'll do my best to answer questions to aid you in your decision or in helping with a smooth transition to your first semester at GWU.
Hi!, So I am on the fence on attending GWU DPT due to the tuition and cost of living. But did your debate also add up to 220k included with tuition and COL? Sorry for the personal question just trying to get a real world answer. Thank you!

Hi! Thank you for your willingness to share your experience! I was originally admitted to the class of 2023 but deferred a year due to Covid. I‘ll be starting this fall. I think I have the most anxiety from not knowing what an average week will look like (at least for the first semester). Would you be willing to share what hours you’re generally expected to be on campus during first year and how much you need to study/ how you split up your study time outside of class hours?