GWU secondary question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodhorse22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a secondary application URL from George Washington University a few days back. Most of the application isn't bad except for the following question:
What is your specific interest in the MD Program at GW? What opportunities would you take advantage of as a student here?

How am I suppose to answer this? Please help.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a secondary application URL from George Washington University a few days back. Most of the application isn't bad except for the following question:
What is your specific interest in the MD Program at GW? What opportunities would you take advantage of as a student here?

Basically read their website and find something you like.

Well, I want to be in DC, and Georgetown is out of my reach....plus the metro stop. Oh, that glorious metro stop that GW sits on top of. I like knockoff designer handbags and "FBI: Female Body Inspector" t-shirts, so it's perfect. Oh, and I like the idea of living in a place named "Foggy Bottom."

:laugh:

But really, look at their website and see what they highlight. If they're proud of it, chances are if you write about it, they'll appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys

for the GW secondary where we have to fill in our courses and year taken, do we put in the academic year or the actual year?

For example, if you took physics in the spring of 2005 would you put 2005 under year taken or 2004 since its the 2004 academic year??

thanks!

Seriously, it won't kill you to look at their website. I checked it out and within 15 minutes found 3 things I liked about their curriculum/program.

ok, so i am really confused.

it says on the 2ndary that i am supposed to pay the secondary fee online.. and that after i do that i will get a fee payment authorization code...

how do i do this? where do i go to pay it? im so lost.

thanks!!