H1b sponsorship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flo16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am a Registered Pharmacist from State of Minnesota. I need H1b sponsorship to work. could anyone please let me know whom should i approach to get H1b sponsorship to work in pharmacies. any suggestion would greatly appreciated. Thanks flo16

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated a little over six years in the midwest. I only looked for jobs in one area, but Walgreens were not sponsoring H1B at all, CVS was offered it to me but I no longer needed it (I was the only new grad in the area that year), most hospitals did not sponsor H1Bs, residencies did not either. I would probably be better off if I had gone back to my home country. Anyways, I also had a preceptor who was going to offer me a job, possibly sponsoring, but again H1Bs are not guaranteed. Even if they agreed to pay fees and sponsor your visa, you may still not be able to be the lucky few who actually get the H1B visa.

CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Kroger pharmacy won't sponsor H1B visa as of 2014.....If anyone knows any company that might sponsor H1B visa please let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Kroger pharmacy won't sponsor H1B visa as of 2014.....If anyone knows any company that might sponsor H1B visa please let me know. Thanks.

Hi Swineherd, have you found any company that will sponsor H1B visa?

Hi Everyone,
I am a Registered Pharmacist from State of Minnesota. I need H1b sponsorship to work. could anyone please let me know whom should i approach to get H1b sponsorship to work in pharmacies. any suggestion would greatly appreciated. Thanks flo16
hey flo try independent pharmacies.......