H1b Visa for Pediatric Residency

Started by Zana12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zana12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am currently a Canadian finishing up her 3rd year at a US medical school and planning on going into pediatrics. I was hoping if you could let me know if your peds residency supports H1b visas. Not all schools post this information on their website, and I am slightly nervous about inquiring.

Thanks!
 
Hello everyone,

I am currently a Canadian finishing up her 3rd year at a US medical school and planning on going into pediatrics. I was hoping if you could let me know if your peds residency supports H1b visas. Not all schools post this information on their website, and I am slightly nervous about inquiring.

Thanks!

It's so hard for us to know, and really, it's best for you to just go and ask. This is a common question program coordinators get, and then you will know the truth, not just our guesses.

(SO many of us are US grads, we don't pay attention to this stuff.)
 
Hey Zana, don't worry about asking the program coordinator - you have to know in order to apply!