Had a quick question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RamsFan1991

NYU College of Dentistry, Class of 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been just about one month since all my application materials were 100% completed and received (including secondaries). I've applied to 9 schools but have yet to hear anything from them. Seeing as it is now October, are my chances of being offered an interview diminished? It seems that a large amount of interviews have been offered thus far, and I'm pretty sure my chances of a pre-dec interview have passed. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

If they haven't told you no, then you are still in the hunt. Just "R-E-L-A-X" (Aaron Rodgers reference lol)

Reactions: 2 users
same boat. so far only heard back from 1 (interview in February ) which is weird cause its my number 1 choice. But yeah I doubt any predecember or even pre februar interviews are gonna happen for us. I have more or less the same dat had higher ts lower pat than you. Higher gpa. Idk man I think we just applied too late... good luck.

btw does anybody know how much of a disadvatage you are at with a post december interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
same boat. so far only heard back from 1 (interview in February ) which is weird cause its my number 1 choice. But yeah I doubt any predecember or even pre februar interviews are gonna happen for us. I have more or less the same dat had higher ts lower pat than you. Higher gpa. Idk man I think we just applied too late... good luck.

btw does anybody know how much of a disadvatage you are at with a post december interview?
My mail-out date was 9/12 and I have 4 pre-December interviews, and when I checked the schedules there seems like they're taking even more pre-December, plus some schools haven't even started sending interviews out. Like the guy above said, relax

My mail-out date was 9/12 and I have 4 pre-December interviews, and when I checked the schedules there seems like they're taking even more pre-December, plus some schools haven't even started sending interviews out. Like the guy above said, relax

rly? some schools havent started sending out interviews?

krdeuce mind if I ask, what are your stats and where did u get interviews from?

its a lot easier to tell ppl to relax when youre rodgers, one the best qb in football. its a lil harder when youre say tony romo or jay cutler

I know Tufts hasn't, USC and Ucla just started. 3.56 o/3.36 sGPA/19 DAT. Creighton, UMKC, MWU-AZ, Colorado

I know Tufts hasn't, USC and Ucla just started. 3.56 o/3.36 sGPA/19 DAT. Creighton, UMKC, MWU-AZ, Colorado
What date is yout MWU-AZ interview? My mail out date was Aug 29 and they gave me a Mid-December interview..