Had pre-Dec interview but no acceptance/rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrustMeImmaDr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had pre-Dec interviews for some schools, but my status for those schools is still "invited for interview" on AADSAS. I did not get an acceptance or rejection in my email. :( Does that mean I still have a chance of getting in?

Do schools accept people in the first round exactly on Dec 1st or do they accept students in the first round throughout Dec?

I need to know!

Members don't see this ad.

i also would like to know this, as Temple seems to have not given out many acceptances yet...

You have a chance until you get that 'no' letter in the mail.

Just know that the more time that passes after Dec. 1st your chances are decreasing.

Members don't see this ad :)
same here. My UDM status is still "invited for interview" :( wonder if this means i'm rejected. Sounds like some ppl got calls today..

gosu:

I know when I interviewed they were talking about how they aren't going to rush and try to send out invitations on the 1st just for the sake of it but that they were going to take the process a bit slower than in the past. I myself interviewed on the 18th and got my status changed to under review today so I'm not putting much hope in trying to analyze what that means.

Hope you get an offer!

gosu:

I know when I interviewed they were talking about how they aren't going to rush and try to send out invitations on the 1st just for the sake of it but that they were going to take the process a bit slower than in the past. I myself interviewed on the 18th and got my status changed to under review today so I'm not putting much hope in trying to analyze what that means.

Hope you get an offer!

okay thanks nunnya!
i am wondering if i should give Brian a call? But I might sound like a pest, and he did say that the AdCom can just review our video statements as many times as they want...