Had to come out of retirement.Pharmacy forum dwellers need me !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imcallingcorp

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like other greats in the history of retirement I can’t help myself so here I am ready willing and able to help save pharmacy and pharmacists from the epic doom and gloom that threatens our very existance. Please don’t thank just know that I am here to help! God Bless America !

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
You said do not thank, but how would you help
In what way
The profession is sinked already and continue to sink as long there are toooo many Pharnacy schools graduating thousands of Phatmacist yearly,
Can you tell me how would you help !

You last posted on January 1st..... Short retirement

Members don't see this ad :)
In what way
The profession is sinked already and continue to sink as long there are toooo many Pharnacy schools graduating thousands of Phatmacist yearly,
I will help by im many ways. Everything from tissues for the tears to food for the hunger. As well I will open up my own pharmacy school and use the profits to open a chain of pharmacies called Free Rx where we will give out free medicine to all. I will also build housing that may resemble the projects in inner cities to house my pharmacy staff as well as families. I am obviously missing a lot of details and still have to develop a more financially stable plan. But know that I am here to help Make Pharmacy Great Again!

I’m digging your positive can-do attitude ;).

Reactions: 2 users
You know its hard to be on the sideline with so much to offer!
At least Jordan sat out for a few years before his triumphant returns.

Yes I'm comparing you to the greatest to ever play.

I will help by im many ways. Everything from tissues for the tears to food for the hunger. As well I will open up my own pharmacy school and use the profits to open a chain of pharmacies called Free Rx where we will give out free medicine to all. I will also build housing that may resemble the projects in inner cities to house my pharmacy staff as well as families. I am obviously missing a lot of details and still have to develop a more financially stable plan. But know that I am here to help Make Pharmacy Great Again!

This guy is a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
In what way

The irony of someone who can barely write in English posting about how far the profession "is sinked" is so thick that I don't know whether to call it a chowder or stew.