Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After being around some doctors for awhile, I feel the need to post this. I feel that I have seen too many physicians treat pts like they have some kind of superiority over them and they know all. I can't understand doctors that reject any kind of opinion a pt may have over a treatment or med. Please shed some light on this.
Please tell me that you understand that you may have picked to become a doctor and treat this pt, while this pt may have chosen to become a nursery school teacher and babysit your kid. You are both equal members of society that both know information about your own specialties.
Please tell me that you understand that you may have picked to become a doctor and treat this pt, while this pt may have chosen to become a nursery school teacher and babysit your kid. You are both equal members of society that both know information about your own specialties.