Africa and Middle East Hadassah M.D. Program

Started by Kussemek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kussemek

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any information about the Hadassah M.D. progam. The website is seemingly useless and when I tried to email for info, the email bounced back. Anyone know anything?
 
I don't think there is an MD program for Americans in Hebrew University. The only three programs for americans in Israel where you can gtet licensed when you come back to the states, is Technion run through Touro college, Ben Gurion Universit of the Negev run through Columbia, and Sackler in Tel Aviv.
 
thats what i though too, but i ran a search for programs in the aamc international links page, and it came up as one. thats why im wondering🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Kusemek (by the way I laughed like crazy :laugh: when I read your account name). I have done some research on this and I believe that etztamar22 is correct in the matter.
 
Yea, I sent them an email ages ago and they just responded to me the other day. its a program for israelis only. im not sure why it was listed on the aamc site as an international program.

thanks anyhow🙂