WilliamC93

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2014
Right behind you..
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I know its kind of a different question, but I am just wondering. I am a male and don't really have long hair, maybe and inch and a half on top, but I know military and looking professional in general is all about the shorter hair. Do you really think it would matter to have a little longer than the usual? I don't mind getting it cut, but I just have a loooot of stuff to do this weekend (finals week) and would really prefer to spend as much time studying, but I also don't want to do anything to hurt my chances as I know the AF dental HPSP is highly competitive.

Feb 23, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I know its kind of a different question, but I am just wondering. I am a male and don't really have long hair, maybe and inch and a half on top, but I know military and looking professional in general is all about the shorter hair. Do you really think it would matter to have a little longer than the usual? I don't mind getting it cut, but I just have a loooot of stuff to do this weekend (finals week) and would really prefer to spend as much time studying, but I also don't want to do anything to hurt my chances as I know the AF dental HPSP is highly competitive.
Is this for a 3 year AF HPSP? I thought the 4 year AF HPSP were early in the year. You want to look clean cut and well shaven for your interviews. If you time is right, it'll only take away 45 minutes or less from your studies and could help save you a couple 100K in debt.

BobbyBeavis

What are loans?
5+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Get a 2 all over and it'll take 10 minutes. Promise. If you have access to a military base they usually cut it the fastest