-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton DPT Class of 2017
Started by jmoore88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Awesome! Congratulations! I'll be moving from TennesseeI was also accepted, and I plan on attending. I'll be moving from California.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I actually received an email and a letterDid you find out from email or mail? and congrats!
GRE wasn't great. GPA not spectacular. 3.4 cumulative and 3.2 prerequisiteWould you mind sharing stats or GPA?
Hi guys, congrats to all those who will be attending Hampton University. I graduated from hampton in May 2011. If you guys need any info or any information on housing or anything about HUSOP, please contact me. I have a very good housing possibility in a quiet, gated community about 6 miles away from school. You may contact me at 443-280-0368 or by email... [email protected]. Good luck to everyone.
For anyone else who was accepted, I went ahead and created a facebook group. So go ahead and get to know your future classmates! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/221550754709215/
Congrats!!! when did you get the notification?Hey guys I was accepted as well! Do you guys know how much tuition is and accreditation? I saw the program didn't have a class for a few years? Anyone have anymore information about the program? Congrats again to everyone!!
you mind posting your stats?
Hey guys I was accepted as well! Do you guys know how much tuition is and accreditation? I saw the program didn't have a class for a few years? Anyone have anymore information about the program? Congrats again to everyone!!
Congratulations on your acceptance! According to APTA's website, tuition is $6520/semester and they are accredited until 2020! Also, I remember reading somewhere that they didn't have a class for a few years because they went through an "extensive process of re-accredidation" or something like that. Hope this helps!
Can't wait to begin classes in the Fall!

According to Hampton's website, http://docs.hamptonu.edu/student/2013_-_2014_Schedule_of_Fees_20140326101953.pdf, tuition is more expensive. It looks like it will be over $70,000 total.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited: