-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton DPT class of 2020
Started by kkthedragon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got the same one. I hope we hear something soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i heard back about a week ago but i got denied
I got the same one. Sounds like we should hear something this week.I got this email from them January 20th. I haven't heard from them since
yea I also received the same email
I just received another email saying a final decision should be made in the next five weeks. If we do not receive a final decision, Dr.Owens will provide an update on our status on March 17.
I just got the same email
Hey everyone, I applied to the DPT program at Hampton University starting Fall 2017. Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Same..I'm so anxious!
I got the same email today.I just received another email saying a final decision should be made in the next five weeks. If we do not receive a final decision, Dr.Owens will provide an update on our status on March 17.
We've got a little less than two weeks left before the next update...has anyone heard anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We've got a little less than two weeks left before the next update...has anyone heard anything?
nopeee still waiting over here 🙁
Same here..
Nothing yet..
Nothing here either 🙁
I havn't gotten accepted anywhere and I'm on 5 waitlists so far 🙁
I havn't gotten accepted anywhere and I'm on 5 waitlists so far 🙁
Try to stay positive @preptkittty123. I know it's not easy but a waitlist is better than a denial.Nothing here either 🙁
I havn't gotten accepted anywhere and I'm on 5 waitlists so far 🙁
Try to stay positive @preptkittty123. I know it's not easy but a waitlist is better than a denial.
Thanks 🙂
I was accepted!!!!!
Yes, I got the email this morning!Congrats!!!
Did you get the email today?
Congratulations!!!!I was accepted!!!!!
Congrats!
I also got an acceptance email this morning!
Congrats!I was accepted!!!!!
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?I was accepted!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?I also got an acceptance email this morning!
Congrats!!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
cGPA: 3.13
pGPA: 3.8
postbacc GPA: 3.87
GRE: 161 V, 150 Q, 3.5 AW
~86 hours b/w outpatient and acute rehabilitation
I'm 3 years out of undergrad, so I've been working full time in accounting since then.
thank you!
Congratulations!!!!
Undergrad: University of Tampa (BS in Allied Health Conc. in PT)Congrats!!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
GPA: 3.47
Pre Req GPA: 3.09 (according to PTCAS)
GRE: 156 V, 148 Q, 3.0 AW
I have heavy work experience (almost 2 year)--I've been working at an Orthopedic MD office (that is combined with both PT and OT) as a therapy technician. I started working there June 2015 and I'm still working there now!
Also did 30 hours of inpatient shadowing at GW Hospital
And thank you by the way! I was losing hope because I had already gotten two rejectionsCongrats!!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Yay! Awesome 🙂I was accepted too! Congrats MsPTatoHead and DPThopeful14!!! 🙂
I was accepted too! Congrats MsPTatoHead and DPThopeful14!!! 🙂
Congratulations to you as well!!
Got an enail that they will update us again by April 14. Seeing how some people got in already not sure how to feel about this
I received the same email......... patience is a virtueGot an enail that they will update us again by April 14. Seeing how some people got in already not sure how to feel about this
Don't lose hope! I promise I was really discouraged because I had gotten quite a few rejection emails/letters already--Hampton seems to be taking its time but that just means they haven't found all the people they want for the class yet! Hopefully you hear good news in the next few weeks 🙂I received the same email......... patience is a virtue
I just got accepted (06/04/2017) 🙂Don't lose hope! I promise I was really discouraged because I had gotten quite a few rejection emails/letters already--Hampton seems to be taking its time but that just means they haven't found all the people they want for the class yet! Hopefully you hear good news in the next few weeks 🙂
I got an acceptance email this morning! 

Congrats! (and Congrats also to you FuturePT217!)I just got accepted (06/04/2017) 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell me your names, I'd like to create a facebook page for us if you have fb!! LMK. My name is Asia, been accepted since January.
For those waiting. It took until May last year for me to get a denial. They certainly take their time on the decisions. It could go either way, don't lose hope.
Hey Asia! My name is Clennysha. I want to be added to the fb page when you create it. Post the link!Tell me your names, I'd like to create a facebook page for us if you have fb!! LMK. My name is Asia, been accepted since January.
Did anyone that was accepted on April recieve the forwarded detail after acceptance yet?Hey Asia! My name is Clennysha. I want to be added to the fb page when you create it. Post the link!
I also got accepted! I will be declining my spot, though.