Hampton DPT class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkthedragon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I applied to the DPT program at Hampton University starting Fall 2017. Has anyone heard anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I got this email from them January 20th. I haven't heard from them since

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.50.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.50.31 AM.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 159
Members don't see this ad :)
I just received another email saying a final decision should be made in the next five weeks. If we do not receive a final decision, Dr.Owens will provide an update on our status on March 17.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just received another email saying a final decision should be made in the next five weeks. If we do not receive a final decision, Dr.Owens will provide an update on our status on March 17.
I got the same email today.

We've got a little less than two weeks left before the next update...has anyone heard anything?

Nothing here either :(
I havn't gotten accepted anywhere and I'm on 5 waitlists so far :(

I also got an acceptance email this morning!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats!!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

cGPA: 3.13
pGPA: 3.8
postbacc GPA: 3.87
GRE: 161 V, 150 Q, 3.5 AW
~86 hours b/w outpatient and acute rehabilitation
I'm 3 years out of undergrad, so I've been working full time in accounting since then.

Congrats!!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Undergrad: University of Tampa (BS in Allied Health Conc. in PT)
GPA: 3.47
Pre Req GPA: 3.09 (according to PTCAS)
GRE: 156 V, 148 Q, 3.0 AW
I have heavy work experience (almost 2 year)--I've been working at an Orthopedic MD office (that is combined with both PT and OT) as a therapy technician. I started working there June 2015 and I'm still working there now!
Also did 30 hours of inpatient shadowing at GW Hospital

I was accepted too! Congrats MsPTatoHead and DPThopeful14!!! :)

Got an enail that they will update us again by April 14. Seeing how some people got in already not sure how to feel about this

Reactions: 1 user
I received the same email......... patience is a virtue
Don't lose hope! I promise I was really discouraged because I had gotten quite a few rejection emails/letters already--Hampton seems to be taking its time but that just means they haven't found all the people they want for the class yet! Hopefully you hear good news in the next few weeks :)

Don't lose hope! I promise I was really discouraged because I had gotten quite a few rejection emails/letters already--Hampton seems to be taking its time but that just means they haven't found all the people they want for the class yet! Hopefully you hear good news in the next few weeks :)
I just got accepted (06/04/2017) :)

Reactions: 2 users
I got an acceptance email this morning! :soexcited:

Reactions: 3 users
Been accepted. Dab* Dab*

Tell me your names, I'd like to create a facebook page for us if you have fb!! LMK. My name is Asia, been accepted since January.

For those waiting. It took until May last year for me to get a denial. They certainly take their time on the decisions. It could go either way, don't lose hope.

Reactions: 1 user
Tell me your names, I'd like to create a facebook page for us if you have fb!! LMK. My name is Asia, been accepted since January.
Hey Asia! My name is Clennysha. I want to be added to the fb page when you create it. Post the link!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Asia! My name is Clennysha. I want to be added to the fb page when you create it. Post the link!
Did anyone that was accepted on April recieve the forwarded detail after acceptance yet?