Hampton pharmacy school 2011-12 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ogenduks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to find any thread for people applying to hampton for fall 2012. I just got an interview for feb 4th. Has anyone gone for an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I also have an interview on Feb 6. Let me know how it goes and what to expect. Good luck!

I have one scheduled for next Friday. Good luck and let's share the experiences.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh my mistake, mine is actually on the 6th. wat time is urs?

My interview is on March 5th, I'm excited =D

would you mind sharing your stats?
Hampton is one of the schools I'm looking to apply to next year.

:hello: Hello Everyone, I have an Interview scheduled for March 12 @ HUSOP.... would any body mind sharing their experience about the interview and the test???:D

Hello everyone!! I have an upcoming interview for HU-COP on Mar. 7, 2012. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on interview questions and/or anything else. If so, please feel free to reply and I will do the same once I attend my scheduled interview. Thanks soooo much!! :)

I had the Interview, I was soo nervous haha. But they made it comfortable for me. Everyone at the school is very nice. They asked basic interview questions like "Why do you want to attend Hampton?", "What are you strengths/weaknesses?" and "How do you feel your extracurricular activities have prepared you for the pharmacy profession?". Afterwards, you take a test & you have 30 minutes to complete it.

i had my interview on feb 15th and now i'm anxiously awaiting the decision. at the interview i was told that i should expect a decision sometime in the second half of april or even may(!!!) has anyone heard anything more specific?

Members don't see this ad :)
i had my interview on feb 15th and now i'm anxiously awaiting the decision. at the interview i was told that i should expect a decision sometime in the second half of april or even may(!!!) has anyone heard anything more specific?
No..... I was told d same thing. So I'm still waiting anxiously too

Hi does anyone know if hampton has preference for their own students over students who came from out of state?

apparently the interviews are all over and the decisions will be sent out "soon", whatever that means

the committee met in the past week and they will start sending out decisions in the next two weeks

Congrat!!! to DrugDealer7 and nrpharma, now there are 73 seats left and 35 waiting :). were you guys pre-pharmacy students at Hampton U?

Yayyy... I got my acceptance letter. Sooo excited!!!!!

Hey Everyone I just signed up for this forum on Sunday..Im Carlos from Montgomery, AL. I received my acceptance letter Monday and I was very happy to receive it. :cool: Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hey Everyone I just signed up for this forum on Sunday..Im Carlos from Montgomery, AL. I received my acceptance letter Monday and I was very happy to receive it. :cool: Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hey Carlos, congrats!!!!!

Hey guys, are there any P1 students out there or just HUSOP students in general that can give more information on the program, curriculum and the basic day to day. It would be greatly appreciated :)

Hey guys, looking for a female roommate that wants to live off campus. Let me know if anyone is interested!!!!!

Yay Got my acceptance letter saturday. So excited!

I was wondering if you can drive on campus as a P1 student? Do you also have to live on campus in a dorm? Here at Tuskegee they offer upperclassmen an on campus apartment is anything available like that on campus? If you do live in a dorm do they room you with a non graduate student? That would seem hard for a graduate student to focus if their living with a non graduate student.

I was wondering if you can drive on campus as a P1 student? Do you also have to live on campus in a dorm? Here at Tuskegee they offer upperclassmen an on campus apartment is anything available like that on campus? If you do live in a dorm do they room you with a non graduate student? That would seem hard for a graduate student to focus if their living with a non graduate student.

you definitely dont have to live on campus if you dont want to. as for who they pair you up with if you live in a dorm, i dont know, i'd talk to the school about that.

Hey guys, looking for a female roommate that wants to live off campus. Let me know if anyone is interested!!!!!

Hi, I would like to know the details. Im not sure if im living off campus or on campus yet

Hi, I would like to know the details. Im not sure if im living off campus or on campus yet

So I've been looking @ some 2 bedroom apts online and they re like 10/15 mins away from school. I should be goin to look @ them sometime next month. Let's talk via email- [email protected]

does anyone know if there is a deposit? i know there is an acknowledgement of acceptance letter which i already mailed back, but i didnt see anything about a deposit. i dont want to lose my seat just because i overlooked something!

Hey could you send me the details for the apartments as well.

Last edited:
Heyyy guys, how's everybody getting ready!!!! So nobody is interested in living off campus?

Is there a facebook group out there? If not can someone get one started, I'm sure it'll be really helpful in the near future.

Has anyone received any information in the mail such as room assignments, arrival dates?

Hey guys with the help of ogenduks , we started a Facebook group "Hampton University SOP C/O 2016". If everyone could all request to join that way we at least know who our classmate are.
Thanks Guys!! :)

Hey guys with the help of ogenduks , we started a Facebook group "Hampton University SOP C/O 2016". If everyone could all request to join that way we at least know who our classmate are.
Thanks Guys!! :)

could you message me the link? i tried searching for it but i couldnt find it.

Hi Everyone!!

I am LaQuita. I'm from a small town in Mississippi. I, too, will be attending Hampton's SOP in the fall! I'm so glad I have found this forum!!! I couldn't find the facebook group either. Could you send me the link?

anyone else get the packet with the orientation info? i cant believe we already have anatomy and physiology homework!

Here's the link y'all

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!!

I am LaQuita. I'm from a small town in Mississippi. I, too, will be attending Hampton's SOP in the fall! I'm so glad I have found this forum!!! I couldn't find the facebook group either. Could you send me the link?
Heyy LaQuita!!! Glad you were able to find us! i've posted the link to the Facebook group :)