Hampton Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RLK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hampton Pharmacy school is predominantly an african american school like howard. (I'm not a racist so don't go accusing me of that. I just want to know.)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

RLK said:
Does anyone know if Hampton Pharmacy school is predominantly an african american school like howard. (I'm not a racist so don't go accusing me of that. I just want to know.)

Thanks

Hampton University is an HBCU (historically black college/ university). So I would assume the pharmacy school is predominantly af-american also, but I dont know the actual demographic make up of the pharm school.

S.E.N.S.E-A-LOT said:
Hampton University is an HBCU (historically black college/ university). So I would assume the pharmacy school is predominantly af-american also, but I dont know the actual demographic make up of the pharm school.

Ok thanks for the info. That's a question that would be kind of hard to ask the school I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will let you know once orientation starts, August 29.

Today was my first day of orientation,which will last all this week… I might not be 100% accurate though!

We have:

31= Pre- pharmacy students, from their 6- year program at Hampton University

35=transfer students from other Universities

4= Asian
6= African including myself
41= African- American
3=Middle East (Pakistan, Iran, etc.) I don't know exactly where they're from
12= White