You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton Univeristy
Started by DPThopeful14
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got the same email today. No other news from themI received an email today from Hampton stating they will provide status updates on 2/17. Has anyone been admitted, rejected or waitlisted thus far?
Received the same email...........I received an email today from Hampton stating they will provide status updates on 2/17. Has anyone been admitted, rejected or waitlisted thus far?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same
Have you heard anymore? I have not. Hoping we will by the end of the week.I received an email today from Hampton stating they will provide status updates on 2/17. Has anyone been admitted, rejected or waitlisted thus far?
No, I haven't heard anything else. Hopefully they actually provide status updates tomorrow!Have you heard anymore? I have not. Hoping we will by the end of the week.
I got an email stating they pushed the decision date back to March 17th. Based on old threads for Hampton this is pretty common..
Has anyone received an acceptance?
Has anyone received an acceptance?
I received the same emailI got an email stating they pushed the decision date back to March 17th. Based on old threads for Hampton this is pretty common..
Has anyone received an acceptance?
Does anyone know if Hampon replaces your lowest prereq grade if you retake it?
We've got a little less than two weeks left before the next update...has anyone heard anything?
Practicing patience here. No news is good news, right?We've got a little less than two weeks left before the next update...has anyone heard anything?
That's what I'm trying to stay focused on. Unfortunately, I did see that someone else was already denied a spot. So at this point, I guess hearing nothing is still good news.
@DPThopeful14 where did you see that?That's what I'm trying to stay focused on. Unfortunately, I did see that someone else was already denied a spot. So at this point, I guess hearing nothing is still good news.
In the other thread for Hampton someone said they were denied.@DPThopeful14 where did you see that?