Hampton University Medical Science Fall 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1091712

Hey everyone,

I am just wondering who applied or got accepted to the Hampton Masters of Medical Science Program for fall 2021? I heard back and was accepted last October !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! How are you? I was looking into this master's program at Hampton. I'm currently a pre-dental student. I don't know too much about this program or Hampton University? Anything you can tell me?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! How are you? I was looking into this master's program at Hampton. I'm currently a pre-dental student. I don't know too much about this program or Hampton University? Anything you can tell me?
I am doing well. Yes! I was actually accepted back in October. I am currently a premed student at my University. So, its a two-year program, first year is mainly MCAT/DAT prep and the courses you take are gen bio, chem, physics and biochem. The second year are mainly first year professional courses: like histology, biomedical physiology, immunology etc. So you will receive a masters degree and hopefully an acceptance to med or dental school afterwards. They have a good track record of sending students to professional school, but I heard you have to work really hard. Where are you from? Are you local? I am from Hampton, so I lived here my whole life. Have you applied yet ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh okay, I am from New York. No, I haven't applied yet. Where is the link to apply to the program? Cause I had a hard time finding it.

No, I haven't heard back from them yet. An also I applied to Rutgers MBS program.

Hello everyone I’m a pre-dental student and I have applied to the program as well. How did you guys send in your personal statement and letter of rev commendations ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!
I applied in January and received my interview questionnaire in March but it’s been quiet since then. How long after you applied did you receive your acceptance?

Hi!
I applied in January and received my interview questionnaire in March but it’s been quiet since then. How long after you applied did you receive your acceptance?
Did you already submit the interview questionnaire? Contact Dr. Druitt and ask. But once I applied and got my interview questionnaire, it was only but a couple of weeks

Did you already submit the interview questionnaire? Contact Dr. Druitt and ask. But once I applied and got my interview questionnaire, it was only but a couple of weeks
I did. I submitted it February 15th so I guess it’s only been a month but I’m so anxious to get in 😂

I GOT IN TODAY. I jumped the gun being so stressed LOL.

Are there any current or former students of the Master of Medical Science program willing to share their positive and/or negative experiences with the program? There's limited information on the website, so I was hoping to hear from a student.