You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1091712
I am doing well. Yes! I was actually accepted back in October. I am currently a premed student at my University. So, its a two-year program, first year is mainly MCAT/DAT prep and the courses you take are gen bio, chem, physics and biochem. The second year are mainly first year professional courses: like histology, biomedical physiology, immunology etc. So you will receive a masters degree and hopefully an acceptance to med or dental school afterwards. They have a good track record of sending students to professional school, but I heard you have to work really hard. Where are you from? Are you local? I am from Hampton, so I lived here my whole life. Have you applied yet ?Hello! How are you? I was looking into this master's program at Hampton. I'm currently a pre-dental student. I don't know too much about this program or Hampton University? Anything you can tell me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1091712
Did you also apply to Meharry program ? I will attach it.Oh okay, I am from New York. No, I haven't applied yet. Where is the link to apply to the program? Cause I had a hard time finding it.
D
deleted1091712
thats the link above. You select medical science once you chose the program of interest.Did you also apply to Meharry program ? I will attach it.
Okay, thanks! And yes I did. The MHS Program.Did you also apply to Meharry program ? I will attach it.
D
deleted1091712
Did you hear back from them yet? Where else did you apply ?Okay, thanks! And yes I did. The MHS Program.
D
deleted1091712
Ooh nice ! You are premed or pre-dental ?No, I haven't heard back from them yet. An also I applied to Rutgers MBS program.
Hello everyone I’m a pre-dental student and I have applied to the program as well. How did you guys send in your personal statement and letter of rev commendations ?
**recommendationsHello everyone I’m a pre-dental student and I have applied to the program as well. How did you guys send in your personal statement and letter of rev commendations ?
D
deleted1091712
You can either send it to [email protected] in an email or mail them directly at**recommendations
THE GRADUATE COLLEGE
HAMPTON UNIVERSITY
HAMPTON, VIRGINIA 23668
D
deleted1091712
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much for this information!! I have been trying to contact the school for weeks with no success.You can also contact [email protected] or [email protected]
Hi!
I applied in January and received my interview questionnaire in March but it’s been quiet since then. How long after you applied did you receive your acceptance?
I applied in January and received my interview questionnaire in March but it’s been quiet since then. How long after you applied did you receive your acceptance?
D
deleted1091712
Did you already submit the interview questionnaire? Contact Dr. Druitt and ask. But once I applied and got my interview questionnaire, it was only but a couple of weeksHi!
I applied in January and received my interview questionnaire in March but it’s been quiet since then. How long after you applied did you receive your acceptance?
I did. I submitted it February 15th so I guess it’s only been a month but I’m so anxious to get in 😂Did you already submit the interview questionnaire? Contact Dr. Druitt and ask. But once I applied and got my interview questionnaire, it was only but a couple of weeks
D
deleted1091712
Yess I feel you !
I GOT IN TODAY. I jumped the gun being so stressed LOL.
D
deleted1091712
Sooo proud of you !I GOT IN TODAY. I jumped the gun being so stressed LOL.
Dr.A_Loading
New Member
Congratulations! What were your stats? I'm currently a pre-med junior looking to apply in the fall of my senior year.I GOT IN TODAY. I jumped the gun being so stressed LOL.
MDPedsStar
New Member
Are there any current or former students of the Master of Medical Science program willing to share their positive and/or negative experiences with the program? There's limited information on the website, so I was hoping to hear from a student.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 414
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K