Hampton university

Started by maxell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maxell

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i like to know if hampton reserve place for student who enter the six year programe. i mean if i want to transfere to to four year programe, i will have less chance to get in because places are reserved for six year programe students?

i dont hear alot about that university, any one how good its acadimic level is?
 
Please note that I am not talking down about this school:

I considered Hampton and I knew someone that attends the school. Information I got came straight from them. She didn't speak of its academic level. I didn't think they had a 6 year program. They have a pre pharmacy program. They reserve a large portion of the professional class for their pre pharmacy students. I think they accept about 65. She said the school was very unorganized and she didn't find out her admission status untill August before school started. Basically in one conversation I was persuaded not to even bother applying there. Please note that this is only one person's opinion, so its best to cultivate your own opinion.