You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton University’s Masters in Medical Science 2020
Started by Psych-hopeful
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey have you submitted your app yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t submitted it yet. I’m still concerned about not having all the prereqs yet[emoji24] But I think I’ll call them and ask
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey! I submitted my app like 2 weeks ago! I think I’m going to call tomorrow and ask them about the prerequisites though because I took biochem and orgo 2 after undergrad and I’m still paying of my balance so they won’t release my transcript. Have you guys been accepted yet?
I emailed Mr. Druitt and he said it’s okay if we don’t have one or two pre-reqs done but they would prefer if you did.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey guys. Has anyone received or heard anything about interview invites?
I haven’t but Mr. Druitt said they would be video interviews! I called the graduate college yesterday to confirm that they received my app and they said we would hear via email! When did you apply?
Thanks! Have you been accepted yet?I emailed Mr. Druitt and he said it’s okay if we don’t have one or two pre-reqs done but they would prefer if you did.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know. I applied in Feb.I haven’t but Mr. Druitt said they would be video interviews! I called the graduate college yesterday to confirm that they received my app and they said we would hear via email! When did you apply?
No not yetThanks! Have you been accepted yet?
I applied the beginning of this year and I haven't heard anything back yet.
Where else are you applying?I applied the beginning of this year and I haven't heard anything back yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've applied to Meharry's MHS program and KCUSOM Masters program. You?Where else are you applying?
Hey guys quick update! If you haven’t heard back regarding getting an interview call the office to check the status of your app! I just spoke to Mr. Druitt and he immediately sent me the questionnaire. It seems like he answers the phone on fridays, if you call any other day someone else will answer and just tell you that your app is under review.
Im applying everywhere lol, Barry, NCSU, Drexel, Tulane, NSU, Quinninipac, case western, And RutgersI've applied to Meharry's MHS program and KCUSOM Masters program. You?
That’s great! I wanted to apply to Tulane but you have to have GRE scores for that right?Im applying everywhere lol, Barry, NCSU, Drexel, Tulane, NSU, Quinninipac, case western, And Rutgers
I just received my acceptance after emailing admissions to inquire about decisions!
Congrats!!I just received my acceptance after emailing admissions to inquire about decisions!
Thanks
Thanks! You too! Are you in Virginia?Congrats!!
Yes I am. 30-45 minutes drive from campus. What about you, are you in Virginia?Thanks
Thanks! You too! Are you in Virginia?
I’m in Texas! Did they say anything about online classes in the fall? I guess that will determine when I move.
Yes I am. 30-45 minutes drive from campus. What about you, are you in Virginia?
I didn't interview. I'd say my situation is unique. Won't go into details. However, before applying I had an "interview" with Mr. Druitt the program coordinator and committed to applying to HU post bacc program only. You can always call the Graduate program and ask what stage your application is in.
I just did the interview questions.Congrats you guys!!!! Did you guys interview? I received the questionnaire but haven’t gotten the interview yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have suggestions for apartments?
Depends on whether you’ll be driving or using the bus. You can find apartments in Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or Virginia Beach. Depends on how far you wanna live.Anyone have suggestions for apartments?
D
deleted1055523
Did you guys mail in your applications? I just got mine back in the mail. IDK what I did wrong. Should I call?
D
deleted1055523
Its probably too late for me.
Would you recommend any specific apartments in Hampton? I can drive but I'm not from there so I don't know the area or want to live too far from campus.Depends on whether you’ll be driving or using the bus. You can find apartments in Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or Virginia Beach. Depends on how far you wanna live.
I mailed my personal statement, signature page and MCAT score. What address did you send it to?Did you guys mail in your applications? I just got mine back in the mail. IDK what I did wrong. Should I call?
I didn't mail anything because I was afraid something like that would happen. I emailed everything. I would email Michale Druitt tomorrow morning and try to call admissions. I'm sorry this happened to you.Did you guys mail in your applications? I just got mine back in the mail. IDK what I did wrong. Should I call?
I’m not very well familiar with apartments in Hampton since I live in Portsmouth which is about 30 minutes drive for campus. However, I’ve been around campus several times and the apartments I’ve seen around there are AMAZING! Plus it’s a very beautiful area, by the bay and the beach. Very conducive for studying and relaxing.Would you recommend any specific apartments in Hampton? I can drive but I'm not from there so I don't know the area or want to live too far from campus.
D
deleted1055523
I called and they let me apply online and sent my information to the director. Apparently the application was extended. 

D
deleted1055523
How long did it take you guys to hear back?
Oh wow that’s great to hear!I’m not very well familiar with apartments in Hampton since I live in Portsmouth which is about 30 minutes drive for campus. However, I’ve been around campus several times and the apartments I’ve seen around there are AMAZING! Plus it’s a very beautiful area, by the bay and the beach. Very conducive for studying and relaxing.
Hey Sierra! I've recently been accepted and am looking for apartments as well. Have you found anything?Hey guys!! I’m Sierra and will be attending this fall. I’ve stared a groupme if everyone who’s been accepted wants to connect. Send me a message for the link! I’m also looking for apartments and maybe a possible roommate! I look forward to hearing from you all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what were your stats?Got my acceptance letter today!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
