Hampton University’s Masters in Medical Science 2020

About the Ads

zibalo

Feb 18, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
    Call them and ask. They’re really friendly. They’ll make time for you. And if you happen to be in the Hampton roads are, you can always stop by the school and talk to them face to face.

Reactions: 1 user

Jadoc25

Sep 29, 2019
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hey! I submitted my app like 2 weeks ago! I think I’m going to call tomorrow and ask them about the prerequisites though because I took biochem and orgo 2 after undergrad and I’m still paying of my balance so they won’t release my transcript. Have you guys been accepted yet?

About the Ads

Jadoc25

Sep 29, 2019
      1. Pre-Medical
        Hey guys quick update! If you haven’t heard back regarding getting an interview call the office to check the status of your app! I just spoke to Mr. Druitt and he immediately sent me the questionnaire. It seems like he answers the phone on fridays, if you call any other day someone else will answer and just tell you that your app is under review.

About the Ads

zibalo

Feb 18, 2020
        1. Pre-Medical
          I didn't interview. I'd say my situation is unique. Won't go into details. However, before applying I had an "interview" with Mr. Druitt the program coordinator and committed to applying to HU post bacc program only. You can always call the Graduate program and ask what stage your application is in.

About the Ads

Southern_belle26

2+ Year Member
          Jan 30, 2019
          1. Pre-Medical
            Depends on whether you’ll be driving or using the bus. You can find apartments in Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or Virginia Beach. Depends on how far you wanna live.
            Would you recommend any specific apartments in Hampton? I can drive but I'm not from there so I don't know the area or want to live too far from campus.

Southern_belle26

2+ Year Member
            Jan 30, 2019
            1. Pre-Medical
              Did you guys mail in your applications? I just got mine back in the mail. IDK what I did wrong. Should I call?
              I didn't mail anything because I was afraid something like that would happen. I emailed everything. I would email Michale Druitt tomorrow morning and try to call admissions. I'm sorry this happened to you.

zibalo

Feb 18, 2020
              1. Pre-Medical
                Would you recommend any specific apartments in Hampton? I can drive but I'm not from there so I don't know the area or want to live too far from campus.
                I’m not very well familiar with apartments in Hampton since I live in Portsmouth which is about 30 minutes drive for campus. However, I’ve been around campus several times and the apartments I’ve seen around there are AMAZING! Plus it’s a very beautiful area, by the bay and the beach. Very conducive for studying and relaxing.

Southern_belle26

2+ Year Member
                Jan 30, 2019
                1. Pre-Medical
                  I’m not very well familiar with apartments in Hampton since I live in Portsmouth which is about 30 minutes drive for campus. However, I’ve been around campus several times and the apartments I’ve seen around there are AMAZING! Plus it’s a very beautiful area, by the bay and the beach. Very conducive for studying and relaxing.
                  Oh wow that’s great to hear!

PreMedKia

Jun 1, 2020
                  1. Pre-Medical
                    Hey guys! I was also accepted on 5/26! It took them quite a while to give me my interview questionnaire after I submitted my application (about 2 months). But once I received it I had a decision within 10 days,

Reactions: 1 users

sproby95

Jun 21, 2019
                    1. Pre-Medical
                      Hey guys!! I’m Sierra and will be attending this fall. I’ve stared a groupme if everyone who’s been accepted wants to connect. Send me a message for the link! I’m also looking for apartments and maybe a possible roommate! I look forward to hearing from you all

Jul 17, 2020
                      1. Pre-Medical
                        Hey guys!! I’m Sierra and will be attending this fall. I’ve stared a groupme if everyone who’s been accepted wants to connect. Send me a message for the link! I’m also looking for apartments and maybe a possible roommate! I look forward to hearing from you all
                        Hey Sierra! I've recently been accepted and am looking for apartments as well. Have you found anything?

About the Ads
                        This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        7. This thread is locked.