Hampton Universty SOP

Started by lawrence34
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

L

lawrence34

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey is anyone applying to Hampton, I am very interested in attending this school. Has anyone heard from the school yet, any interviews scheduled. I've talked to a few students and they seem real positive about the school, any thoughts from anyon

Thanks
 
Hey is anyone applying to Hampton, I am very interested in attending this school. Has anyone heard from the school yet, any interviews scheduled. I've talked to a few students and they seem real positive about the school, any thoughts from anyon

Thanks

I just got my application sent in last week, The school isn't discussed much here on the forum but it seems like a good school from their website and the ACPE so I hope to hear back from them.