Hang In there Everyone

Started by chooxu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chooxu

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What a load off of my chest. I walk to my mailbox today and I find that I have been accepted off of the waitlist at Wake Forest. After all the worrying and sleepless nights, I no longer have to worry. For those of you who are still waiting on any waitlists out there, just hang in there, it'll come. Good luck to all.
 
chooxu said:
What a load off of my chest. I walk to my mailbox today and I find that I have been accepted off of the waitlist at Wake Forest. After all the worrying and sleepless nights, I no longer have to worry. For those of you who are still waiting on any waitlists out there, just hang in there, it'll come. Good luck to all.

That is great, Congrats