Happy birthday quant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

b&ierstiefel

Just glanced at the birthday list for today and lo and behold, what did I see?

quant

Happy Birthday bud! :D :thumbup: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i guess his birthday was yesterday cuz it's not showing up on my screen now either.

which means he spent a good deal of his birthday on SDN :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope you had a great birthday!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Ya all

Thanks a lot for your wishes, yep my birthday is today so you guys got it right.....and i spent my day before the birthday A LOT on SDN because it is the perfect way to spend a birthday,.......WITH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the truth is i really enjoy my time on SDN path, and it gives me time to fiddle around in between those long waiting times when Indian food is cooking.... :laugh:

Thanks Andy, Deschutes,Brian and Banana... you all are a great bunch....

Did i tell you i turned 30 and someone at the birthday party yesterday wished me....."Hey Bud.... have a happy decade ahead of you" when it hit me that i turned 30 for good....i know im getting misty about it, but that s probably what happens when you hit 30 anyway.... :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks again for your wishes
Regards
Quant

Happy Birthday to you
SDN Path is a zoo
AndyM is a monkey
So your cake looks like poo

227.jpg

Happy birthday quant!!!! :clap: :hardy:

banana - love your poem. But that cake is the most disgusting thing ever. :barf:

beary said:
Happy birthday quant!!!! :clap: :hardy:

banana - love your poem. But that cake is the most disgusting thing ever. :barf:

Hey thanks a lot Beary......I really had a lot of fun yesterday

I agree with you about the poem being nice, but the cake is absolutely bad banana,flies and all urgh!..... Maybe we should reserve it for someone who would really appreciate it...... ;) ;)

:laugh:

bananaface said:
Andy worked hard on that cake you guys! Be appreciative! :smuggrin:

I am nana.....i mean look at those swirls and twirls placed so delicately on the top of one another...... and gorgeous,delicate,multicolored creatures ever so blissfully feeding on the bounty of nature.....Such beauty...who wouldnt appreciate it?

Its a sublime work of art!

:laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
it even has corn in it!

the intricate attention to detail is L33t!!!!11111

yaah said:
Happy birthday, Q.

Can I call you Q? ;)

Hey thanks Yaah......

Q sounds great, im an absolute Bond movie fan and even more so of a gadget freak.....
So id glow if you said "Hey Q, what s up?"

AndyMilonakis said:
no. he prefers asshat. thank you.

no i prefer Q......thank you very much!

:p

Ummmm, that cake has to be one of the funniest...yet repulsive...things I've seen in quite some time!! I bet it tasted yummy, though!

Banana, you are quite the poet!!

Q-- at least now I have some company in the "30-and-over" bracket! Nice to have you aboard! Please note your AARP membership will be arriving in the mail shortly. :laugh:

Brian Pavlovitz said:
Ummmm, that cake has to be one of the funniest...yet repulsive...things I've seen in quite some time!! I bet it tasted yummy, though!

Banana, you are quite the poet!!

Q-- at least now I have some company in the "30-and-over" bracket! Nice to have you aboard! Please note your AARP membership will be arriving in the mail shortly. :laugh:

I d be quite mortified if the picture were a real cake. Im still hoping it is some kind of a plastic thingy.....Maybe Banana can enlighten us....

I m glad to be in the 30+ company, Ill look forward to the AARP packet. Also maybe we can dole out some advice to these young turks regarding life,being 30+ and wise etc etc What say?.... ;)

Advertisement

"TROUBLES IN MED SCHOOL? FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR SICKASS, SAD MEDICAL STUDENT LIFE?.....HAVE NO FEAR!.... CONTACT THE EXPERTS!"

BRIAN AND QUANT INC WITH OVER 30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MATTER REGARDING LIFE!

Jr Associate- ANDY MILONAKIS

(He s there, but not QUITE there yet. He shall only observe!)

quant said:
I d be quite mortified if the picture were a real cake. Im still hoping it is some kind of a plastic thingy.....Maybe Banana can enlighten us....

I m glad to be in the 30+ company, Ill look forward to the AARP packet. Also maybe we can dole out some advice to these young turks regarding life,being 30+ and wise etc etc What say?.... ;)

Advertisement

"TROUBLES IN MED SCHOOL? FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR SICKASS, SAD MEDICAL STUDENT LIFE?.....HAVE NO FEAR!.... CONTACT THE EXPERTS!"

BRIAN AND QUANT INC WITH OVER 30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MATTER REGARDING LIFE!

Jr Associate- ANDY MILONAKIS

(He s there, but not QUITE there yet. He shall only observe!)
Sounds lovely!

Yaah isn't too far behind, either. Perhaps he will also sign on as an associate? Although, I really don't think of him as "junior"... ;)

AndyMilonakis said:
it even has corn in it!

You know what they say about corn: "corn goes in, corn comes out"!

EEEEEEeeeewwww!

yaah said:
I will be entering my 30th year of life (i.e. turning 29) this july. :eek:

Anyone who turns 30+ and posts regularly on SDN path automatically becomes a part of this consultancy corporation....

anyone who isnt, just gets listen what we have to say.........

haaaa!!!!!!!!

This is the

.............."revenge of the 30 + ers"

bananaface said:
I do recall telling someone earlier today that the only thing keeping today from being perfect is me not getting laid. There are about 42 minutes left in the day... ;)

Darn it!......i missed...

That s what happens when you get old. You go to bed early and miss out on action!!!!!!!!!

Argh....

Im sure to be killed if someone came to know what i ve been posting! :laugh: :laugh:

Don't you hate it when you think of an email you need to send and turn on the computer but by the time you get to the email screen you've totally forgotten what it was that you needed to send off?

Talk about growing old :(

quant said:
That s what happens when you get old. You go to bed early and miss out on action!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...and you also tend to sleep less hours. :thumbdown:

AndyMilonakis said:

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

all this talk of getting old seems to be getting down people.....so no more of "getting old and my hair is falling out due to the stress of getting old" kind of talk....

Age is a state of mind......

I feel fricking 15 and that s how ill be for at least another 10 years
bully to all who think otherwise! :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
showed it to the guys in the lab...

verdict....

FAKE!

Its still funny!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

heh...yeah it must be. 10 laughing emoticons funny! ;)

so what did you do on quant-day?

AndyMilonakis said:

This certainly hasn't happened to me yet - I wish it would, so I could feel more rested on less sleep! When I am on vacation and totally left to my own devices I sleep about 10 hours a night.

beary said:
This certainly hasn't happened to me yet - I wish it would, so I could feel more rested on less sleep! When I am on vacation and totally left to my own devices I sleep about 10 hours a night.
Me neither...I usually get around 7-8 per night which is perfect.

bananaface said:
I did get some action yesterday. My dog tried to hump my leg. WTF!??!?!

My dog does this to me all the time. She's a girl dog too, which makes it even weirder.