Happy Birthday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crepitus Fremitus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quincy, ME, is 82 today. Happy birthday, Big Guy.

He was one of my early inspirations for going into medicine. Now I'm approaching the end of my first year of pathology residency. Quince, for those of us about to prosect, we salute you!

Hong Kong Phooey was another one of my early role models. Alas, I never mastered the Martial Arts. But I have owned several cats who were smarter than me. Hi-Ya!.

Members don't see this ad.

Quincy was the man. I had no idea he was still alive (what has he done since the show?) Happy b-day Q!

What say you, Quincy?

Jack Klugman has not been in much since the Quincy days. I think maybe on Broadway?

jack.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG! Yaah is that your picture or did you nab it off the web?!? Thats great...notice how studly he is, I should practice that pose for upcoming interview season :laugh:

Naw, it's from the web. I have never met Klugman. I am not really an autograph hound. I have 3 autographs, only one of which I obtained by myself.

1) Bobby Orr, a friend gave that to me.
2) Nolan Ryan, also from a friend
3) Former Celtic and slam dunk champ Dee Brown who I met at a computer store and gave me an autograph. I was taller then him then, which made me feel very unathletic because he could dunk like a champ and I could barely get rim.

The only autograph I ever wanted was Ted Williams, but that didn't happen. I would have taken Beethoven's autograph though.