Happy Birthday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So some lucky someone will be getting a call from Iowa offering the seat I just declined. Your welcome and all kickbacks/finders fees are welcome

:luck: :hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

oh my god!

You've been holding a seat that long. Have you no consideration for other people. I can't believe you'd keep your choices open by holding more than one acceptance all of which you earned through merit and then used your own money to secure!

How dare you.

oh my god!

You've been holding a seat that long. Have you no consideration for other people. I can't believe you'd keep your choices open by holding more than one acceptance all of which you earned through merit and then used your own money to secure!

How dare you.

It's going to be awesome looking at all the replies from people who don't realize you're joking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Armor, your other avatar was much cooler.

I like the new one :thumbup:

oh my god!

How dare you.

haha, after a long day with the nephews at the zoo, I thought you were serious for a sec. I was actually offered the spot yesterday and had a day to decide if I want it

haha, after a long day with the nephews at the zoo, I thought you were serious for a sec. I was actually offered the spot yesterday and had a day to decide if I want it

A DAY!

You held it for the whole freakin' DAY!

They called me last week. I told them while I was on the phone. They sounded pretty suprised that someone could turn down Iowa this late in the game. Sorry to hold someone else up by ten minutes.

They called me last week. I told them while I was on the phone. They sounded pretty suprised that someone could turn down Iowa this late in the game. Sorry to hold someone else up by ten minutes.

how do you sleep at night?