Happy EMS week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.jems.com/news/286066/

The company that I work for is giving us a gift (I heard fleece vest) plus free Dunkin Donuts coffee/food every morning. And they're holding raffles each day, every hour for things like red sox tickets, new boots, scopes, gift certificates, etc.

What does your company do for EMS week, if anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Haha! Yea, so EMS week was ORIGINALLY supposed to be a week for PUBLIC education about EMS. It has sense degenerated into an excuse for us to get free stuff from our companies and the local hospitals. Our company used to have a big open-house/grill for the community. I hear it was actually really cool, but they haven't done it since I've been working there. Now don't get me wrong, I like free stuff too! Too bad I probably won't see anything unless I somehow transport to Denver. :(

Nate.

Members don't see this ad :)
i never got any free stuff from my company. the ems office gave us pins that said ems week but that was it.

Haha! Yea, so EMS week was ORIGINALLY supposed to be a week for PUBLIC education about EMS. It has sense degenerated into an excuse for us to get free stuff from our companies and the local hospitals. Our company used to have a big open-house/grill for the community. I hear it was actually really cool, but they haven't done it since I've been working there. Now don't get me wrong, I like free stuff too! Too bad I probably won't see anything unless I somehow transport to Denver. :(

Nate.

i'm all about the free stuff, especially since this job pays so little.