Happy Healthy Closing 200 Stores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

projektreverb

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well looks like it’s starting to happen everyone....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
But prepharms said we will be fine in 2023!

Reactions: 3 users
In UK?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
But prepharms said we will be fine in 2023!

Even if the stores close, they won’t be affected. They’ll be fine because they are all rockstar students and new grads who will set themselves apart from the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Even if the stores close, they won’t be affected. They’ll be fine because they are all rockstar students and new grads who will set themselves apart from the crowd.
If by “set themselves apart from the crowd” you mean they will offer to work longer hours (including off the books hours) and accept lower wages than others then yes, I 100% agree with that statement.

If by “set themselves apart from the crowd” you mean they will offer to work longer hours (including off the books hours) and accept lower wages than others then yes, I 100% agree with that statement.
*shrieks in prepharm/pharm student* I’m special bro, I did all the things! I did all the clubs! I shine bro, I shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
*shrieks in prepharm/pharm student* I’m special bro, I did all the things! I did all the clubs! I shine bro, I shine!
People come up with pretty innovative things when they’re desperate. We may actually see true innovation in pharmacy pretty soon (in a dark way, of course).

• Haha
Far cry from the good ole days when even part-timers like myself got stock options for the opening of 3000th and 4000th store. Of course, there are far more stores now, too...

But Lucinda loves to quote they were opening stores every 17 seconds. Whoever is her ghostwriter needs get a calendar...its 2019 btw