Happy Holidays!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO my fellow psych people!
I want to wish you all a happy, healthy and safe holiday this year.

Its almost over, and things will start winding down soon. Yeah!! (Except for MDGonna who keeps getting invites :laugh: , she's never gunna be done!)

Does anyone have special plans for this holiday weekend?

Members don't see this ad.

Moving to DrsLounge.com...

out of curiosity, based on the content of poety's hourly posts, does anyone else picture her as histrionic in person? :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, Happy Holidays to all. I plan to relax with my family (4 children) and enjoy the peace and serenity. May you all do the same :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
prominence said:
Moving to DrsLounge.com...

out of curiosity, based on the content of poety's hourly posts, does anyone else picture her as histrionic in person? :laugh: :laugh:

ding ding ding - but thats a bubbly histrionic to you! Merry Christmas! :p

and we will be spending our first Xmas with our avatar - very exciting although lacking the fake tree department - :oops: We should have got a new one - next year!

p.s. Prom: that wasn't very nice to post in a happy holiday wish thread, why aren't you posting more of your "how much money does this specialty make" or "how many work hours does this require" threads instead?

Merry Christmas with your new baby Poety. Thats so fun and even better when they get into opening presents. My 3yr old actually snuck downstairs and proceeded to open up the presents that were not even his last night :eek: . I woke up to the wrapped presents being scattered about and torn up close to the tree and he blamed it on the DOG :laugh: . Kids are so funny when it comes to Christmas. Mine LOVE Santa but REFUSE to sit on his lap. He's like the plauge when it comes to lap sitting :laugh: . Have fun, she'll probably eat the paper :laugh:

I'm so excited - but no one wrapped her presents!?! They're sitting under the tree (the white plastic one with lights meant for outside with 2 ornaments and tinsel) its kinda sad. At lesat we have the fireplace going mmm and it smells like cinnamon!

Have you incorporated traditions into your day yet?

Happy Holidays to the Neonate.

You're Jewish, right? With all the "oy vey", and whatnot.

So I should probably wish you Happy Chanukah Day #-2

Poety thats ok, my first Christmas as a mom I pinned a picture of our last Christmas tree on the wall!!!! :laugh: Not any huge traditions, we just buy the kids Christmas jammies and let them open them Christmas eve, that way for the Chrismas morning pictures they have different Christmas jammies on :D

Merry Christmas Poety

Love your posts.

Happy Holidays to you also, Poety; and to everyone else as well.

Anasazi23 said:
Happy Holidays to the Neonate.

You're Jewish, right? With all the "oy vey", and whatnot.

So I should probably wish you Happy Chanukah Day #-2

LOL No, I'm not Jewish - Mosche the Mensch is Jewish :) He's my other half so I have to say Oy Vay to keep up the guilt ya know :)

Thanks Milo - you're sweet!

Merry Christmas.

Happy Festivus, too.

We celebrated Festivus today, beginning with the Airing of Grievances. The Feats of Human Strength will be later. I think I can pin the Mr.

Alas, we have no Festivus Pole. :(

Hurricane said:
We celebrated Festivus today, beginning with the Airing of Grievances. The Feats of Human Strength will be later. I think I can pin the Mr.

Alas, we have no Festivus Pole. :(

Hurricane, whats Festivus?

Seinfeld rocks! Thanks Hurricane :)

between a new research project, time with the fam and traveling to various interviews, i thought i'd finally wish everyone here a

very happy holidaze!

i say, bring on 2006! :D

Hear, hear. Happy Holidays, all. ;)