Happy New Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist 2 be

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, Exciting, and Brand New Year. We should all be thankful for everything we have so even if some of us don't get accepted to our top choice dental schools it's okay because there is always a new year to reapply or retake the DATs. The most important thing is to be alive and well because even if you do get into your top choices but all is not well at home, then there's nothing you can do about that.

Also, last night I donated $20 to the American Red Cross for people that are suffering and dying and topping the 121,000 death toll. So please, find it in your hearts to donate something. I know all of you have crazy expenses right now as do I, but you can donate $5.

Thank You and once again I wish everyone all the best in the New Year!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Dentist 2 be said:
I would like to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, Exciting, and Brand New Year. We should all be thankful for everything we have so even if some of us don't get accepted to our top choice dental schools it's okay because there is always a new year to reapply or retake the DATs. The most important thing is to be alive and well because even if you do get into your top choices but all is not well at home, then there's nothing you can do about that.

Also, last night I donated $20 to the American Red Cross for people that are suffering and dying and topping the 121,000 death toll. So please, find it in your hearts to donate something. I know all of you have crazy expenses right now as do I, but you can donate $5.

Excellent post. :thumbup:

Thanks, Bill. Have a Great New Year!

Members don't see this ad :)
Great post. Have a happy new year everyone.

Here's to a year filled with happiness, good health, and the beginning of a wonderful 4 year journey! Cheers! :)

Happy New Year! We worked hard and this year will open the door to the next chapter of our lives. Keep up the good work and congrats to all the students who earned themselves a seat in dental school next year. For those of you who are still waiting to hear or received rejections to your top choices, give yourself a pat on the back for going through such a tough application process and keep your fingers crossed. Happy New Year to all the Pre-Dents on SDN and best of luck in your future. On another note, God bless the families who suffered from this tragic disaster. Do what you can to help even if its a $5 dollar donation. :)

Dentist 2 be said:

Hi Everyone,

I wish a Happy New Year to all of you.
Also I pray for all those who have been victims of the tsunami and its effects. Dentist 2 be thanks for reminding us to donate money... I will donate tomorrow.

Does it have to be happy?

Unhappy New Year to all..... *sigh* Thinking that deadly quake...

Oh, well, people die every day anyway. Happy New Year. :D

Thanks Dentist 2 Be :) for starting the post ~

Happy New Year to everyone!