Happy New Year

Started by EE12BMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EE12BMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy new year non trads!!!
Hope 2013 brings you closer to medical school... :luck:

Keep on truckin'
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy new year non trads!!!
Hope 2013 brings you closer to medical school... :luck:
After the New Years Eve 24 hour call I just finished, I'm ruing the day I ever thought it would be a good idea to go to medical school. I feel like I had the living tar beat out of me. Fortunately I start my elective month tomorrow. Everything looks brighter when you're on a rotation with a humane schedule. 👍