Happy new years everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I didn't see a thread for this in the pharmacy section so here it is a little late. Happy New Years everyone! May this year be full of happyness and successes.

:laugh:

881 days more till graduation! Woot!

happy new years.

it sucks we all as pharmacists/students have to start the year off so crappy with insurance problems. I am not looking forward to monday 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
most fills ever today for a saturday. much sadness.

Much sadness with letters rearranged = such madness. That's what today was. About half the people who dropped off today had insurance issues...on truck day, with the phone constantly ringing, with just the pharmacist and me (apparently the usual Saturday setup, minus the insurance problems). Today made me very glad that I normally work weekdays.
 
HappyNewYearProfile.gif
EVERYBODY!!! 😛

 
So what's everyone's resolutions? Mine is make a whole lotta' money...which never seems to happen each year I make this resolution 😀

I wanna get on dean's list again. I don't think that is going to happen....but here's to trying.