1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Discussion in 'Dental' started by toothache, Mar 17, 2004.

1. toothache

toothache Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

guys don't forget to pinch the ladies booties today:clap:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. speter33

speter33 S.D.N.'s Captain
    7+ Year Member

Is that a tradition or something?

4. DrJeff

DrJeff Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    True story I read in the paper today that put a huge smile on my face. The lead in of the atricle was a 1/2 page picture of a pint of Guiness in all its foamy head glory:love: :D :clap: Needless to say i was immediately drawn to the article!

It turns out that inspite of what one might think, that Guiness actually has Less Calories(140ish) and Less Carbs(about 13gm) than Budweiser or Heineken:wow: It also has the same alcohol content (4.2%) as a Coors Light, and due to all the flavins that are present in the brew a great anti-oxidant property and a baby aspirin like anti-coagulant property:wow:

Plus, the other really cool Guiness fact(and I "tested" this out tonight 3 pints over:hardy: )is that due to the nitrogen gas that helps give that famous creamy head, as good portion of the bubble flow down instead of up! Like I said to enure that my own "experiement " of this had a high enough n value I tested it 3 times:love:

Guiness as a health food, I love it!!

5. toothache

toothache Senior Member
    7+ Year Member