1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Discussion in 'Dental' started by toothache, Mar 17, 2004.

1. toothache

toothache Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

guys don't forget to pinch the ladies booties today:clap:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. speter33

speter33 S.D.N.'s Captain
    7+ Year Member

Is that a tradition or something?

4. DrJeff

DrJeff Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    True story I read in the paper today that put a huge smile on my face. The lead in of the atricle was a 1/2 page picture of a pint of Guiness in all its foamy head glory:love: :D :clap: Needless to say i was immediately drawn to the article!

It turns out that inspite of what one might think, that Guiness actually has Less Calories(140ish) and Less Carbs(about 13gm) than Budweiser or Heineken:wow: It also has the same alcohol content (4.2%) as a Coors Light, and due to all the flavins that are present in the brew a great anti-oxidant property and a baby aspirin like anti-coagulant property:wow:

Plus, the other really cool Guiness fact(and I "tested" this out tonight 3 pints over:hardy: )is that due to the nitrogen gas that helps give that famous creamy head, as good portion of the bubble flow down instead of up! Like I said to enure that my own "experiement " of this had a high enough n value I tested it 3 times:love:

Guiness as a health food, I love it!!

5. toothache

toothache Senior Member
    7+ Year Member